Contract between user and e-lawyerassistance.com
E-lawyerassistance web site is accessible to you upon your acceptance without revision of the terms, conditions, and notices enclosed herein. Your use of e-lawyerassistance web site proofs your consent to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Clause 1: Use of e-lawyerassistance services
The parties participating in e-lawyerassistance services, in either filing or responding to a claim, agrees to the following:
- To put forth their best efforts in trying to settle the dispute in a fair and equitable manner.
- To pay the filing fee related to each service.
- That the outcome, either by agreement or decision, shall be binding and be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The participation in e-lawyerassistance services is VOLUNTARY. If, for any reason, you do not agree with the decision, you have the option to pursue other remedies in order to resolve the problem or dispute.
- The outcome, either by agreement or decision, coming from e-lawyerassistance services shall be reduced to writing and acknowledged by both parties to the settlement of the dispute.
- Nothing stated on the e-lawyerassistance websites or by any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be considered an offer to be accepted by any party, unless and until such party and e-lawyerassistance acknowledged a Negotiation, Mediation and/or Arbitration agreement. E-lawyerassistance and its independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators may refrain from acting as negotiator, mediator or arbitrator for any party for any reason, including any perceived conflict of interest, schedule conflict, nonpayment, non-cooperation, or otherwise.
- Any party participating in may retain separate legal counsel to render legal advice or services directly to such party. If, in the opinion of e-lawyerassistance or the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators, a legal issue arises involving one or more of the parties, the negotiator, mediator or arbitrator may, but is under no obligation to, recommend that such party or parties retain separate legal counsel directly.
- Neither e-lawyerassistance nor any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be liable to any party for any act or omission relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration. No settlement or other result is guaranteed. E-lawyerassistance and the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators pledge to use their best efforts to resolve the dispute(s) between the parties. Settlement is dependent solely upon the meeting of the minds of the parties to the dispute.
- Neither e-lawyerassistance or any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be a necessary party to any legal proceeding(s) relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration. The parties agree to oppose any efforts to make e-lawyerassistance or any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators a witness in any legal proceeding relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration. Both e-lawyerassistance and the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be disqualified as witnesses in any legal proceeding relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
- The services provided on e-lawyerassistance web site are void where prohibited. Although this web site is available to all persons in all geographic locations and political jurisdictions. E-lawyerassistance and the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators reserve the right to limit the provisions of its/their services to any person, or within any geographic location or political jurisdiction.
- Force Majeure: e-lawyerassistance shall not be held responsible or liable for acts of God, flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, fire, war, insurrection, riot, action of government, communications or power failure, equipment or software malfunction which is beyond the reasonable control of e-lawyerassistance.